Teens, ages 11 -18, are invited to participate in the Teen Winter Reading Program.
*Reading logs will be available at BOTH libraries.
* Mark a box on the reading log for every hour that you read. Reading for school DOES count!
* When you reach a prize level, bring your reading log to the library and claim your prize.
* We will stamp your reading log at each level you complete.
* Once you complete your reading log, turn it in for a chance to win one of our book bundles given away at the end of the program!
* Program begins on December 3, 2018 and ends January 7, 2019