The Franklin-Springboro Public Library staff looks forward to serving our communities. Our goal is to protect the health and safety of our patrons and staff. Here is how we will be serving you:
Returning Materials Begins May 26, 2020
- Items currently checked out on patron records have been automatically extended until 6/17/2020.
- Patrons can return materials to the Franklin and Springboro Library book drops.
- We will not personally accept return items; they must be put in the book drop.
- Remote book drops in Carlisle and Hunter will remain closed.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 5 days. Items will be backdated upon check-in to reflect actual return date.
- Late fees will not accrue during the quarantine period.
Drive-Thru and Pick-Up Services Begin June 1, 2020
- Franklin Library will be offering drive-thru service for borrowing material.
- Springboro Library will be offering pick-up service from the sidewalk in front of the building.
- Items must be placed on hold prior to pick up by calling the Franklin Library (937-746-2665), Springboro Library (937-748-3200), or by visiting the website.
- Drive-thru and pick-up services will be available Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Phone Services Begin June 1, 2020
- Phones will be answered Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Summer Reading Program
- We have made the difficult decision to cancel the summer reading program this year. We want to encourage all of our young readers to pick-up books and enjoy reading this summer. We will all miss seeing you in the library and we look forward to a time when we can celebrate reading together.
- The children’s librarians will continue to post engaging storytime, activity, and craft programs virtually.
The buildings will remain closed to the public. We will bring back in person services when it is safe to do so. Our digital library and library databases will remain available 24/7.
Thank you for supporting the Franklin-Springboro Public Library.