Starting November 30, 2016, Teens, ages 11 -18, are invited to participate in the Teen Winter Reading Program.
· Reading logs will be available at both libraries.
· For each hour you read, check it off on the reading log. Reading for school DOES count!
· When you reach a prize level, bring it to the library and claim your prize.
· A staff member or volunteer will stamp your reading log at each level you complete.
· Once you complete your reading log, you can fill out an entry slip for a chance to win prizes!
· Names will be drawn for prizes at the end of the program.
- Program ends January 30, 2017