Teen Advanced Reader Review Club
Our Advanced Reader Review Club is open to Teens ages 13-19 who love to read and share great books. Read and review Advanced Reader copies of Young Adult books before they're released to the public. Your review will even be used on the Franklin-Springboro Library website!
The best thing about this review club is you get to pick which book you want to read from the Advanced Reader copies and you get to keep the book!
If you’re interested, you can apply at the Springboro Library to be a member of our club!
How this works:
- Due to the content of the books, the review club is open to ages 13-19* only and if you are under 18, you need a parent signature to participate
- One preview copy per month is permitted, supplies are limited
- Not all books are available as preview copies, members will choose from the selection titles the library is given by Baker and Taylor
- By agreeing to be a member of this club, you are permitting Franklin-Springboro Library to publish your reviews
- We don't have scheduled meetings, so you can join even if you are busy! You also don't have a requirement to review every month, you can pick books as you have time
(*adults can apply, but Teens get preference)
Reviews will include:
- Your First Name
- Your Age
- 3 words that describe the book
- Favorite Character and Why
- Brief summary answering the following questions: Would you recommend this book? If you would recommend this book, for what ages would you recommend this book? Are there any parts of the book that you feel people should be warned about? (Violent situations, language, drugs, etc.) If you didn’t like the book, why did you not like it? Any other information you would like to share about the book?